1. One article says we should not go to the Olympics because there are mosquitoes there http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/ct-zika-olympics-spt-0212-20160211-story.html
2. One article says that we need awareness to kill mosquitoes : http://www.baltimoresun.com/ph-ac-cn-zika-virus-20160425-story.html
3. One article says that there are more mosquitoes in poor neighborhoods http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-mosquitoes-in-neighborhoods-20160217-story.html
4. One article says we are going to study zika http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-zika-task-force-20160215-story.html
5. One article says that Zika is stealing budget money from other programs https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/04/25/zika-funding-battle-steals-states-public-health-emergency-money/
1. Mosquitoes are everywhere. We are told that there are mosquitoes in Brazil, even though they are everywhere.
2. When we start a program, we always say that everyone needs a lecture about not getting bitten by a mosquito.
3. This is an interesting twist. Instead of trying to kill mosquitoes, we seem to just want to count them.
4. If we are going to study Zika, that can take a long, long time, while everyone is being deformed. They always show a guy holding up a beaker full of ten mosquitoes. Obviously, they are not “infected mosquitoes”, otherwise, he would not want to get that near to them, if the mosquitoes are going to kill him.
5. This is probably the most telling of all of the articles. It says nothing is going to be done unless we get billions of dollars. In actuality, the same mosquitoes cause a lot of illnesses and deaths. WHO spent billions on Malaria Mosquitoes, and 600,000 babies died. To add to the confusion, it becomes obvious that we should not kill a mosquito unless we identify it first? I have tried in vain to identify a mosquito before I killed it.
Problem: There are a lot of mosquito – borne illnesses, including Malaria, West Nile Virus, Dengue Fever, and Chikungunya. The illnesses are spreading worldwide, including California.
Solution: We need to invent new methods to kill mosquitoes. Zika presents a historical opportunity for inventors at this time. The World Health Organization (WHO) is asking for new ideas on how to fight Zika.
WHO Seeks New Ideas for Fighting Zika Mosquitoes
NBCNews.com-Mar 9, 2016
I have been Engineering new ways to kill mosquitoes, and have developed an innovative method to kill mosquitoes which is inexpensive and nearly 100 percent effective. I am initiating a Zika Contest, to see what ideas other people come up with. I will provide the Engineering, and develop new products, and provide early financing. Together, we can save many people’s lives, mostly children below the age of 5.
Timothy at Tim2v3@hotmail.com